22 September 2009

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus. He is From Pluto

If you have been following the Tweets, you would have known that I (Hau) was in Melbourne last week to work on 'Detox'... oh, I mean, 'The 'Umu', with Daniel. It's getting there, folks, it's getting there. You know how the saying goes: "Good things come to those who wait" (Betcha Dre uses that same excuse...haha)

Daniel and I were working hard in the Dojo. Created a few new songs and finished off some others. I think people will be ready for this because people are looking for a change. something unique. I feel this album will offer that. ANYWAY...

Being we have a lot of friends, we try and get them involved. Whether it be just hanging out, having a few drinks or even just some good ol' heart to heart. One chap popped in to do some recording and add his little pizzazz to the Koolism sound. Our mate, Plutonic Lab, stopped by with his black-belt drumming skills to lay some rhythms in the Dojo. Boy, that dude is talented. 

Click right HERE for more pics from the day.

I can't wait for you guys to hear what he did on this album. Stay locked and keep the faith, my people.


No comments: