25 December 2008

Merry Christmas, b*tches!

What it look like, family...

Just dropping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas (if you celebrate this day, that is. Even if you don't - Merry Christmas anyway!). I hope you are all well and are keeping safe. Damn... I've already had three family Christmas dinners and have two more to go. Far out - I think I've put on 5kgs! All good though. I'm very fortunate to be able to do that and to have opportunities to spend time with family and eat well. So on that note, I'm sparing some thoughts and prayers for those not with us and for those less fortunate than we.

As a little gesture of love and appreciation, we've put up our new single, 'Jam Hot', on our myspace page to download and enjoy throughout the festive season.

So keep safe. Eat heaps. Love lots.
Catch you before '08 is outta here.
Peace and blessings...
Hauie

No comments: