21 November 2008

Tank Fly Boss


What it is, peoples. Yes - it is finally here! Our new single titled, Jam Hot, has hit the airwaves and will hopefully reach you folks out there in radio land. Keep an ear out for it. Stay tuned for how to grab yourself a copy. 

If you dig it, request Jam Hot on the lovely Rosie's show, 'Super Request' on triple j.

Much thank you's and praises to our supporters for holding tight for the last three years. It has been quite an uphill battle, but hey...what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, right? Riiight??? (Check me out - getting my HTML language on...haha)

Anyway, I hope it was worth the wait. Stay tuned for the full-length.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jam Hot kicks serious ass Dude! I find myself pumping the volume whenever it comes on. Keep it up bro!